This Greek Veggie Wrap makes a simple and flavorful lunch. And of course you could always add some gyro meat or grilled chicken to it if you like.
- 1/4 c hummus
- 4 pieces of naan or pita bread
- 2 c dun pea microgreens
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 c kalamata olives
- a few crumbles feta cheese (optional)
- a drizzle of red wine vinegar
- Warm up the naan or pita bread so that it’s soft and pliable.
- Spread 1 tablespoon hummus on the bread
- Add microgreens, red bell pepper, onion, kalamatas and feta (if using). Drizzle with the vinegar.